Verified Reviewer

Well someone changed my password, and they changed the way to get it back, so I have no way to receive the code Facebook sent me and my phone number is on my daughter's account, so I can keep her safe and the old phone number I had on my Facebook account I can not access I'm in New Jersey and everything that is happening is in California, and I'm not in California and I get emails of activities about accepted friend requests I didn't even send out, and I have called Facebook and nothing I need help please my Facebook ID is deborahgray706@***.com, and they changed my recovery email address Which is supposed to be debsgoodies706@***.com So the recovery email that Facebook has is not mine, yes somebody hacked me and took everything, it's not OK It's not OK to hurt people this way it doesn't make sense hopefully you guys can help me get it back My husband my mother my children my brothers my sisters my grandparent everybody can see this, I've been trying to get back on my account I am completely locked all the way out Someone is sending friend request to people that's the people that I don't even know I don't send friend request I really don't accept friend request print request this is just getting very crazy please help, thank you.

User's recommendation: Be careful of what information can be seen and stay safe on the Internet because it is dangerous it is dangerous thank you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Account.

Preferred solution: Please just either shut down the page or or help me get it back it it back I mean I still have the pictures I just don't want my face being used by somebody else.

Facebook Pros: Being able to stay connected with family.

Facebook Cons: You suck.