Verified Reviewer

1.1

We've all heard the story before and I'll probably keep hearing it because Facebook doesn't seem to be changing its policies. I've had a Facebook account would not personally anyone can take your account at any time it seems like.

Since 2008 and never really posted much or put a lot of pictures up, anything like that. I was always the kind of person that would just scroll through and read other people's posts that were my friends, and it was convenient because I got to keep in touch with people from all over the world as I travel a lot in my 20s. I also have a lot of family only those at the pond, so I was able to see what they're up to without having a call every time. Other than that I didn't get involved in any of the political drama we had In 2020.

So I found it odd that around the time the election happened, my account was stolen and Facebook did absolutely nothing to prevent it moving forward. A couple of times I got it back by doing those tests they had where they had a bunch of pictures of Random people and you need to pick out who your friends are to get in. But the hackers or whoever they are got wind of this and made it harder for me to get in the account pretty much blocking me from even seen me account, so I couldn't even point out which one my mind was. I also noticed once I saw my account it wasn't me and my friends in water down with people I don't know.

Whoever took the account is making fake accounts as friends wlots of different people that I didn't know. It also seems that they were running some kind of scam out of there or selling something that I wouldn't do on Facebook especially. My goal is always just to keep a low profile and had an amicable relationship never had any kind of negative remarks for Facebook. I the final time I got the account back was in March of this year and I had her in Facebook many times saying this is what's going to happen they're gonna take the account and I'll never see it again so can you please do something about it and no one anything no one even returned my messages.

Seems like they care less and less and it really makes me angry because there's a lot of people on there I don't talk to anymore and that is my only method of getting a hold of them and there's a lot of people on there that write me and wonder why I'm not responding and think I'm being rude or something, but I'm not even getting a message.

I got to a point where I just told Facebook to delete my account already, but of course no one responds, good luck getting a hold of them. The sad truth is I've heard the story from too many people now it's getting a little ridiculous, I don't even see how anyone wants to keep an account there anymore.

User's recommendation: I would not personally anyone can take your account at any time it seems like.

Preferred solution: I want my profile account back and see what kind of damage is done before I delete it or I wanna delete it but I wanna investigation down to see how much my is real or what happened.

Facebook Pros: Free.

Facebook Cons: Anyone can steal your account.

Comments