Verified Buyer

I wrote to you a while back ago in regards to my Facebook being stolen. You have continued to tell me, that I am the person that stole the Facebook or I am trying to *** in.

The person stole my Facebook, tricked me into giving a picture of myself and my license. I am the real person for Facebook for Jess Arlene. I am so alarmed that you the company after multiple individuals telling you that my Facebook was stolen and hacked. Many people have and are unfortunately still having the deal with this individual messaging them trying to trick them, like they did me.

I am alarmed and disappointed that you will not either remove the account completely or help me gain back my Facebook that I have owned since Facebook came online. They tricked me and you are doing nothing to fix this except for telling me that they recognize them as the real account holder. I can provide every email address that I have used, I can tell you every password that I used. If you look at my Facebook, its about my kids and their lives and sometimes pictures about me.

From what I understand there is a picture of a naked butt on my page, I would never ever ever post something like that which is why, many people have wrote to you about it being stolen, they all know I would never do that. I find that horrible and discriminating. I beg you, please look into it because now my friends are being messaged by this person and is harassing them.

I want my Facebook back. Do something, cause there are a lot of people being hacked through your page and your sitting there doing nothing about it.

Jess Comeau

User's recommendation: If its too good to be true, probably is.

Preferred solution: I want my Facebook account back.

Comments