Verified Reviewer

1.7

Update by user Oct 16, 2021

FB gives choice on listings for local pick up OR shipping,If you’re giving the choice to your customer. However if they choose to purchase the item from the listing, you have to print a label and ship it, and get Proof of delivery before you get paid, even if they are picking it up from you. Why offer the option it’s ridiculous

Original review posted by user Oct 16, 2021

Somebody purchased something that I listed as local pick up or shipping, and it's wanting me to print a shipping label, and get proof of delivery; however, they're just going to pick it up. I need to know how the payment works that way, And there is absolutely no way to speak to anyone in person, absolutely no way to chat with anyone in person.

It is a stupid choice to offer listers to choose, because how is the person buying the item supposed to know that they cant pay for it through the listing Because itll have to be shipped. It should tell us that at the time of listing, or at least provide us somewhere to get a hold of Facebook help, other than waiting 2 to 3 days response time for an email. So I had to cancel the order in order to get paid in person.

So now I am getting dinged for counseling a shipment order And may lose my shipping Option because of counseling. Why Punish a Lister when theres no way in *** to contact anybody in person at Facebook!

User's recommendation: Never choose local pick OR shipping.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Marketplace.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: It helps sell stuff.

Facebook Cons: Absolutely no way to talk or chat to fb for help.

Comments