Verified Reviewer

2.3

I posted an ad on Facebook marketplace and it asked me for my phone number to send a 6 digit code to for identity verification to prove I AM ME! I sent the code 3xs to my phone and it only came through as "today and the time" NO CODE!

I then tried yo change my number to send to my other phone and it would not even do that! Facebook put a block on me posting ads and now I have no way yo try and sell my items. This is not right and I am beyond pissed. I been using Facebook got many years and never have had this or any problems in the past!

There is absolutely NO live support to even help me. So I reported a bug for the page that I went to in the help and support section because it took me to some old scamy Facebook page.

I don't know what I can do. I just want to verify my identity so I can get the restrictions off my Facebook so I can post in marketplace!

User's recommendation: Don't try and contact customer service for Facebook. It's useless.

Preferred solution: To identify myself so I can get the restrictions removed so I can post my things on marketplace. .

Comments