Verified Reviewer

My account with my personal page, Tattoosbymandy business page and my Instagram have been suspended. I was kicked off my login attempts and was notified I didnt follow guidelines or something to that effect.

I was told my profile picture was changed and posted 4 x in past 24 hours to some Arabic or some kind of foreign Middle East looking writing. This was not me and my account was obviously hacked by someone with out my given consent Or awareness. I have changed my passwords for my Facebook and Instagram and uploaded my photo ID. Please unlock my account quickly as possible because my page is very important to me and has photos of my work for a portfolio.

Without gaining access to my accounts I will have lost not only images of my work but contact with important clientele. Please email or contact me on 724-467-****

Mandy (Amanda) Cantor