Verified Reviewer

4.0

I made a post about a video game no one personally no organizations and no type of bashing to a group of individuals. The post states as follows bro why wont they give 2K a shot at making a NFL game.

This is *** *** that madden CONTRACT. Burn that *** to the ground. Madden has an exclusive NFL contract of which EA sports is the only game company that can use the NFLs likeliness. So I was stating an opinion about a video game that I spent money on and did not like it because of the poor originality concept.

Theres been no upgrades since 2010. So with this post Im not understanding how I was banned for it. It was a logical, yet expressive opinion.

I didnt attack anyone who can actually be affected by my statement. So please reverse my ban cause I believe I was a victim of a false accusation.

User's recommendation: As of now I recommend Twitter since they allow more freedom in your opinions.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments