This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

Update by user May 06, 2022

Dear Facebook Security It's been nearly a week now sine you unfairly suspended my account. Despite complying with your request to send a proof of my ID you still ignored the issue and I don't know what else should I do to convince you that I AM NOT UNDERAGE and you have all my personal details which all are correct.

I will send you 2 proofs of my IDs in the attachment at the end of this message. You were far too haste in taking action to suspend my account instead of checking with me what caused this confusion which was entirely my fault and here's why:- For quite long time now I have been bombarded by scammers trying to *** every account I have to my name, from my private bank account, paypal account to my ebay account by using my telephone numbers, my home address and even my date of birth. I followed the advice given by everyone to limit the visibility and access to my personal details and facebook was the particular ground that I saw where it is the easiest to see customers private information by simply typing my surname "Kayd". So I decided to open my profile on facebook to delet or change any obvious details that could be used to *** into my personal life and cause me financial harms.

In the process I must have made a mistake or pressed the wrong key that resulted to the immediate suspension of my facebook account. But as you have requested I quickly sent you a photo of my driving license and that did not resolve anything, why?

Original review posted by user May 05, 2022

I have been with facebook for decades but recently internet scammers have been trying to *** my personal accounts by using my personal info on facebook so I decided to limit my personal profile to minimum but while doing so facebhook blocked me and suspended my account on the assumption I was under age when they know my age to be 69 and there's no ways to contact them so to resolve the issue.

From S Kayd

User's recommendation: Be careful when joining facebook by thoroughly checking their rules & regulations.

Preferred solution: I would like facebook to restore my account back to how it was..

Facebook Pros: Facebook is unfair on customers.

Facebook Cons: Judgement for no crime committed.

Comments