Verified Reviewer

I was suspended today for sharing a quote from one of americas founding fathers Thomas Payne. FB only says it violates community standards.

You should have said community double standards. If I had quoted Lenin I wouldnt have had a problem. I was suspended recently for calling someone a liar. Someone that was obviously lying.

I have been called racist, white supremacist, a nazi etc but to call someone a liar is unacceptable? I also see a post flagged where I was using sarcasm to point out the lefts foolish comparisons. If Trump did anything the left would say know who else did that? Hitler.

My post was about a leader of the anti American Marxist group BLM who are responsible for many deaths, looting, propert damage and arson. This woman who promoted that got rich from it and bought a 3rd home in Topanga Canyon. I said you know who else lived in Topanga Canyon? Charles Manson and his band of killers.

Thats called sarcasm. I know that may be lost or your group of gender study majors policing posts. Maybe something to consider is that most Americans have a different world view than this team of democrats handing out bans. We dont worry ourselves about skin color or what we can protest.

We are busy working and raising our families and paying taxes. But banning someone for quoting a founding father? Thats too much. I have had enough of being attacked on FB, called every name in the book and yes threatened by democrats.

No penalties for them but I call someone a liar and Im suspended.

Quote a great man that founded this country and I am banned. All I can say is that is nuts.

Preferred solution: My account reinstated .

Facebook Pros: Contact with friends, Friends and community.

Facebook Cons: No way of talking to an actual person, Liberal bias.

Location: Campbellsville, Kentucky