Verified Reviewer

i keep getting a message saying my account has been suspended due to me not being old enough (I am a PENSIONER!!!) i was asked to send my ID...which I stupidly did. Now someone has made a purchase through Facebook on my credit card!!

I know it's not me as 1. I cannot access facebook and 2. I have not used my card today. I was in the middle of negotiating buying something from someone on marketplace, and now that i can't get on facebook..i may have lost the chance to purchase it!!

This is the 4th day I have been without facebook, and I would like you to make it active again. the account is sephora@***.com

Please reinstate it as soon as possible, and please e-mail me (steve_vandra@***.com) to say that you have done that.

As far as i know, i was only visible to friends, and I won't be accepting ANY friend requests from now on. Is it possible to find out WHO used my card on facebook?

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Profile.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Contact with family and friends.

Facebook Cons: I got hacked.

Comments