Verified Reviewer

Good afternoon,

I have already sent 2 email regarding this issue, My original Facebook account has been violated. I have an email of carowilliams248@***.com That is not mine, my email christystaley3@***.com.

The phone number on my account is +234704****698 that is not mine at, My phone is 720-487-****. When I go into my Facebook I am unable to correct the incorrect information, I have my account since 2009, whoever this is I need them off my account. They are asking for inappropriate information and pictures.

I am Christy L Staley I have kids that have Facebook, my son did not get affected, my daughter did. my boyfriend was also affected we thought he was looking at *** he was not.

As soon as my account taken over all inappropriate information started showing up. They are looking for naked/any inappropriate woman body pictures and trying to purchase Gift Cards that I didn't purchase.

The report is coming from Christy Lynn Staley birthday is 2/10/1969. Driver's license # is 9504****, and we live in the state of Evans CO.

Location: Greeley, Colorado