This person donated to support our platform. Learn more

Supporter
Verified Reviewer

1.4

Update by user Mar 13, 2022

Terrible Communication

Update by user Mar 13, 2022

I have attempted to contact them over the Phone, USPS Mail and online with negative feedback or results.

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2022

I have sent several messages to

Info@***.com and Disabled@***.com.

I explained that My Attorney hired a Cyber Expert and it appears that due to a Civil Rights Lawsuit against the NYPD im being hacked. Both of My Facebook Accounts have been Hacked into and the Hackers have changed My Profile Information, Phone Number and other information.

I really enjoy Facebook and followed all the reqiured steps including, but not limited to, Sending Facebook My Valid NYS Drivers license.

I think its a disgrace that Hackers can prohibit You from utilizing Social Media.

Its a borderline violation of My Civil Rights.

I always followed the Facebook Accounts Guidelines and that was confirmed by many Facebook Friends who viewed My Profiles

For You Convenience, below is My two Facebook Accounts:

(1)Christopher Groben

Annalee051816@***.com

(2)Christopher Groben

845-490-****

This Account had My Cell Phone Number changed without My Permission or Authority.

Lastly, I am inlisted in the SMS Verification Code, which i never signed up for.

Please remove that option frrom My two Facebook Accounts as i would Greatly Appreciate it.

On a closing note, if there is anything you need me to do in order to Restore both of My Facebook Accounts, Please dont hesitate to contact Me as soon as possible.

My Contact Information is:

Christopher Groben

Annalee051816@***.com

845-837-****

72 Felter Hill Road,

Monroe. NY 10950

User's recommendation: Secure Again Hackers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Being able to communicate, Pros need to stay n touch with my friends in family.

Facebook Cons: Censorship is unconstitutional, And my money, Fraudsters, Poor customer service.

Comments