Verified Reviewer

On April 11, 2022, I had some rads recommendations straeming on my FCB page, and one of them was of prohibited content. I tried not just scip but report the problem to Facebook team.

But I see no reaction in action. On contrarily, the Facebook put my account on restricted list with low feed etcetera. At least for 15 days more..I consider it is a bad decision that you do not hear the feedback from the FCB user (I reported many times via FCB, you can check). And if you just look precisely on one of the screens I have sent (total of 3) there is indication of the post from the last year, while at the same time the system says there were posts of April 11-12, 2022.

So, please, make corrections and do not use anti-discrimination towards me as I accept it llike this.

Thank you for your attention.

Regards, Ms. Olena Radchenko

26.04.2022

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments