Verified Reviewer

Dear Ser/Madam,

To express my dissatisfaction with new Facebook policy to demand from the long term user acceptation of cookies.

I have Facebook account about 8 years; previously I haven't had problem with logging to my account. I have my own photos as well as other belongings that is private.

As a result of yours resent policy I don't have possibility to reach all of these things without accepting cookies.

As I consider, it still my right to accept or not accept the offered changes, at least this is the base of free choice.

When I registered my Facebook account there were no obligatory cookies or other difficulties to access my page now everything looks exactly the opposite. This situation is very disappointing.

I would appreciate if you could solve the issue raised by me.

I believe that there is some differences for the long-term users. If not, then let me take my belongings completely before closing my page.

Preferred solution: I need to have safe access to my Facebook page..

Comments