Verified Reviewer

Long story short my man went to prison I've been taking care of his Facebook like he wanted me to so his account didn't get deactivated or whatever and I could keep contact with certain people for him through there as well. Well I go to log on one day and someone had a two-step verification to log into his account and I was like okay somebody unauthorized by him to do so is using his account.

The phone number he would have had tied to his account was deactivated at this point he's incarcerated he doesn't need cell phone. I start reporting this to Facebook and they ask for i d to contact them and I did and I did receive an email that thanks me for sending an ID and that they get back to me but I'm telling you I have not got a single message back from Facebook I've lost many good pictures because it seems to just have deleted the account and we only have them on there so thanks for not reaching out and thanks for making me lose all those pictures! Facebook, I used to be a huge fan but after just trying to get a response back for like a month I'm definitely not a fan anymore and it sucks that i have to write a public review to hopefully get a response back from you people.

I'm not the type to do so but I don't know what else to do.. your contact people need to up their game!

User's recommendation: on't store anything important to you like messages or pictures exclusively with them.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota