Verified Reviewer

I bought a shirt off a Facebook add company. They sent me the wrong shirt and now demanding i pay for the return shipping and handling to China before sending me the shirt i ordered.

I have been back and forth

Dear customer,

We are sorry to hear that. You can always return/ replace your order if you are not satisfied with it. If you want to return/ replace your order, please send it back to the following address.

Receiver: XuBao

Address: Panyu District, Shunyifang Avenue

East 25, Warehouse No. 20.

City: GuangZhou

State: GuangDong

Country: China

Zip Code: 511400

Phone number: 189********.

Please put the order number within the package back to us.

And please offer us the tracking number of the parcel after you send it back. Once we received your package, we will arrange the refund to your account as soon as possible. Please notice that we only accept the package to be sent back to this address, and other address are not acceptable and refundable.

Also, please make the package value as lower as $15 because if it has higher value, there will be a customs fee, and we do not pay for the customs fee. The address we provide is only for receiving the package, we do not pay any fees.

User's recommendation: Stop sharing adds that falsify their products.

Location: Buffalo, New York