I'm sending this email today due to being disabled from my Facebook accounts because of Community Standards policies. Firstly I like to ask what have I done to breech my consumer rights.

I've sent you feedbacks, tried contacting you and even delivered a live through my older account to apologise to my supporters, groups and customers for this disablement.

I understand your security measures and so very grateful that these are in place for us through the Facebook platform.

But my questions are why am I being penalised and disabled to share love blessings and wisdom's to the greater community for something I haven't really violated?

I think it's in your best interest to correct and overlook my issues I'm experiencing which is making me look unprofessional.

I will give you 24 hours to fix this error for my pages, group sharing and live activation of account disabled being: Ian Higgins, Eaglefire Connections Group.

If this is not corrected immediately and I do not receive communication or an apology from Facebook I will be pursuing legal actions against you.

I have an important live to connect with tomorrow night with someone special with a high intake of customers who is now disappointed because you have disabled my account for up to 30 days.

Thanks Facebook for everything you have in place for our protection and others, but what I share is love, support and direction for our greater community which I'm qualified to do. I look forward to your prompt reply and hope for your sake you can correct this error so I can continue in time frame allowed.

Regards

Ian Higgins

Eaglefire Connections

User's recommendation: Publicly expose Facebook consumers poor services.

Product or Service Mentioned: Psychic Source Psychic Reading.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Facebook Pros: Well-being, Reaching people in a specific area with my ad.

Facebook Cons: Being disabled for their glitches, Consumer fraud.

Comments