Verified Reviewer

2.8

Facebook keeps on making decision against my shows like; Bonjour Haiti, L' Afrique Dans Nos Veines... without verifying authentication of the complaints.

They accused my TV of violating cybersecurity... I understand that a couple of times my team streaming matches from other media links. We are a brand media; we were excited to see how we could get some views because we are spending a lot of money for advertising on Facebook. I understand Facebook wants to comply with the Leagues; but they need to know that we are here to eat too.

Not everything is right from them. They block us everywhere from making some dimes. The rich are becoming richer. All I'm asking Facebook is, to think about us who are trying to do something for our family.

If we are a media, we can have some exemptions. They need to carefully review where the complaints coming from... you might fire an employee, since he knows Facebook weaknesses, he is coming back at us by complaining of everything we are posting.

I'm not talking about my TV only. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Give the media more liberty to do they jobs and posting contents from other sources without getting struck by complaints. Verify the motifs of the complaints before making decisions. I have spent more than 3k in advertising with Facebook, all I got is complaints and block.

Facebook Pros: Like socializing.

Facebook Cons: Quick decision.

Comments