Verified Reviewer

Have Facebook I have not done anything wrong at all. I have been on dating groups of all kinds a I was meeting new people.

I didn't go against your rules at all and on what you guys are doing is harassment and accusing completely and that is extremely super very bad of you guys. So stop harassing me and accusing me of doing something that I have never done or I will do a very bad review on why Facebook should be discontinued. The last time that I have checked Facebook on what it is supposed to be is connecting with the world and meeting new friends and finding people to be in a relationship and being friends.

So stop harassing me and accusing me completely of doing something wrong and plus this is the 2nd time and yes I know that the name on my Facebook and my ID is different I used my gaming name as a nickname which I go by. Plus I lost count on how many Facebook accounts that I have had cus of all of you so just stop accusing and harassing me every single time please.

User's recommendation: Dont get Facebook at all.

Preferred solution: Give back my Facebook account to me right now..

Location: Federal Way, Washington