Verified Reviewer

My friend sell iphone phone now I buy. I don't know it's a scammer I give them already the money.

Now they said I go to the link they give me. So they can deliver the phone. Now I cannot open the link so they said I give them my information in my Facebook of course I give I pay the phone already so I don't have no choice. Now They hacked my Facebook account and I scam also money.

I give them the information in my account they change the email address and phone no. I put in my Facebook now I can't open it. And I'm afraid if I open the Facebook and the Facebook message them the code they can use my Facebook cheated people like they doing to me please I want to recover my facebook I use that as my source of income please. Can you delete the phone no.

And email they put there.

because my email and phone no. They deleted

Preferred solution: Please I want to unlock my Facebook. Im cheated. They change my email address and phone no. I put on my Facebook .

Location: Constancia Street, Makati City, National Capital Region, 0701