1.2

Update by user May 06, 2020

FACEBOOK COULD NOT GIVE A *** LESS ! THAT IS WHY THEY NEED TO BE RESTRAINED ! THEY NEED TO BE REGULATED !

Update by user Apr 06, 2020

George Martinez Feb 25, 12:07 PM EST I was contacted for a service from Facebook pay to advertise in market book so i did ! shortly afterwards they blocked my abilities to send messages or respond to messages from the adds that I Paid to Advertise .

They said that my pictures went against community standards ? I had no clue what they were talking about ? So when they asked if i wanted my pictures reviewed I said YES ! well they found out it was a mistake on their part but I would still be cut off from responding to my customers for which I paid to attract for my Items being sold on FACEBOOK !

They will not answer ANY Information they do not give a phone number for support or a Email as you can see from the Form i filled out for you guys and the Corporate office has a phone number that tells you they dont answer phone calls ?? That is THEFT ! They should have some oversight If they are drafting your hard earned money for their platform then cut you off from using it they should at the very least have a phone number for help ? If you are paying for a service they should not be able to cut off your ability to food on the table on a whim !

What makes it worst is that even when they find out they made a mistake they don't apologize and correct it !I am out my money that I am still getting drafted with no way to stop it and I am 100% certain that i have lost revenue from people that have informed me that they purchased somewhere else !

ONE COMPANY SHOULD NOT HAVE THIS MUCH POWER WITH NO OVERSIGHT ! GEORGE M

Original review posted by user Apr 06, 2020

George Martinez

Feb 25, 12:07 PM EST

If you are paying for a service they should not be able to cut off your ability to food on the table on a whim ! What makes it worst is that even when they find out they made a mistake they don't apologize and correct it !

ONE COMPANY SHOULD NOT HAVE THIS MUCH POWER WITH NO OVERSIGHT !

GEORGE M

User's recommendation: DONT DO BUISNESS WITH FACEBOOK !

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Lots of people.

Facebook Cons: Ripp you off and you cant contact them.

Comments

#1931601

my Facebook account was temporarily locked please help me to unlocked it. Someone wants to acces that's why Facebook locked my account

Facebook Reviews