Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

Update by user Dec 27, 2020

Still have no way to contact customer service or anyone who works for FB. Yet the so called Community Standards are violated daily, as long as there's no "real" people in the nude picture, your golden.

So if it's Jessica Rabbits books it ok to post. Oh and you can say(type) any word in any dictionary....even the Urban dictionary...so I guess I'm *** outta luck but they still suck but I'll continue to be a thorn in their side.

Update by user Dec 18, 2020

Issue is not resolved

Update by user Dec 18, 2020

No progress...can't get a live agent on the phone and live chat keeps passing the buck to another department. Overview Board didn't even read my appeal..apparently they're too busy.....doing what idk .

Update by user Dec 17, 2020

Nothing but their bullshit...blah blah....now I can't (gasp) comment for 3 days! Whats a girl to do? FB is my life....yeah losers

Update by user Dec 17, 2020

Kmk when the rules change...us it that tough?

Original review updated by user Dec 18, 2020

I am currently restricted(grounded) for a commment to a post. Thing is...My meme used to comment has been used on Facebook before.

Fact is,, the comment was removed on 11/13/2020 for not following Community Standards, mind you in a group called *** *** Anonymous" true story the group name. But was put back online bc the "board" said my post was within Community Standards. Yet on 12/13/2020 same post was removed and (gasp) taken offline. Then when my "pumishment" was over...first thing I post is flagged, for being a bully?

I call *** on Zuckerberg and his "friends( Google, ETC...) on their self righteousness and Blacklist. .

They messed with the wrong girl, I got nothing but time and pandemic unemployment to waste. Bring your *** A-game ....I'm all in and I ALWAYS WIN...BTW WE'RE OUTTA TAMPONS...STRAP ON A SET.....its gonna get bumpy....

Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania