Verified Reviewer

Apparently there is a scam that is unbeknownst to anyone that works at facebook or they just simply do not care. This is not the first time this has happened to me, but will probably be the last...

I've been a seller on Marketplace for 5 years.. here as of lately people will buy an item.. file a claim... Facebook will automatically rule in the buyers favor without making the buyer return the item..

SO they basically get a free item. They deduct the money from the sellers account to refund the buyer and the buyer has no obligation to return the item. I filed an appeal and it was literally denied within 1 minute of me sending it which probably means a bot was instructed to just deny, deny, deny.

Ebay has higher selling fees, but wonderful customer service compared to facebook ... their customer service is a complete JOKE.

User's recommendation: Choose a better platform to sell from unless you want to give away your items.

Comments