Verified Reviewer

This is getting ridiculous. This is the 3rd time I've been suspended from Facebook on both my personal and my business accounts since the beginning of the year.

For 30 days each. Today I used the word "ugly" in a comment and a notice popped up to edit, however when I clicked on it it, it went away and I was not given the opportunity fix it. I was then instantly suspended. I feel as though I'm being singled out directly at this point.

Other Facebook users have disgusting comments and I'm the one who gets suspended? I use the various marketplace pages and groups to advertise for my business. This is my busy season and with these suspensions, you've blocked me from using these services for my business. You don't give anyone a chance to defend themselves.

You don't even allow users to speak to actually anyone, which is even more ridiculous. I don't think this is fair or right at all that you target certain groups of people who say certain things and not others.

I would appreciate a call back from someone 516.300.0265, or an email response at johnbaculy@***.com. If I don't hear from you within the next week, I will escalate this to the next level.

Comments