Verified Reviewer

My Facebook account has been compromised again, I suspect. I have been locked out and can't log in.

My facebook account was hijacked last year and now looks like it has been again. I looked up listings for my Facebbook name and found several accounts in my name. I think several accounts have been set up in my name . For what ever purpose I don't know.

But I assume not for a good purpose. I need all accounts in my name shut down. The reason I know is because the spelling of my name isn't what it should be. My Dad named me and misspelled it on my birth certificate.

So any account with this spelling (Madaline Lewis) is more than likely a fake. I Also saw an account in my nick name (Maddie Lewis) that I didn't set up. Please get back in touch with me. in order to correct this.

I am not happy that my name and facebook account is being used by some unscrupulous person or persons. Thank you for your time attention to this matter.

Looking forward to your reply. Madaline Lewis

User's recommendation: Stay away from facebook.

Preferred solution: Totally off Facebook..

Facebook Pros: Keepint in touch with friends.

Facebook Cons: All the scammers that are allowed on facebook.

Location: Woodfin, North Carolina