Hello, My instagram account (@thakur_gyanesh_singh) is disabled due to some violation as Instagram told me. And at that time I was not using my account.

From My account someone else has send something and I was not able to use my account. There is no password changing mail on my gmail id too. Someone else was using it. If any post or message violates your community guidelines or term of use then I apologise for that.

My intensions are never to hurt anybody sentiments or post any content which goes against guidelines. I don't know how this happen to my account, I have not share my password with anyone and I have not clicked on any suspicious link. I assure you such type of error will not happen again in future. Kindly forgive me this time and please reactivate my account.

It's my humble request to you please. Here are my some details Username:- thakur_gyanesh_singh , Full Name :- Gyanesh Singh , Gmail :- gyaneshsingh1740@***.com , Thank you so much and please reactivate my account please.

And this all happens to facebook also because it is linked with instagram.

Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh