Verified Reviewer

4.0

Dear FB Helpdesk, I think my FB Account was Hacked or Disabled since the Morning 7:00am (IST) on 19/08/2020 Thursday. I was using my FB Account around 2:30am (IST) on 19/08/2020 Thursday.Soon After i noticed my Account was Hacked-Disabled.

I tried all the possible ways to recover my FB Account according to FB community Help Guidelines, I Am Afraid i could not login to my Account after following all the Guidelines. Kindly help me to recover my Account and My Reputation which is along with my Facebook Profile.

Note * My FB Profile Name : VIYAN AARMAN Email Address : viyanaarman@***.com

Very Important Note * This Following Email Address was Spotted when i try to recover my Hacked-Disabled Account viyanaarman123@***.com

My Recovery Email ID was changed *

Contact Number 766764**** was also Changed by some Unknown Identity.

Since I have a very Good Reputation in Kollywood Cinema Industry (Tamilnadu-INDIA). I am very much aware of my FB Profile which should not affect my Goodwill towards the Film Industry due to Malicious Activity by Someone else.

I am also afraid this kind of thing should not Affect my career. I am looking for a Quick response and prompt reply from your end kindly do the needful ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,

VIYAN AARMAN

(ART ADDICT)

Facebook Pros: Ability to stay in touch with friends and family, Nice people.

Facebook Cons: No way to chat or email support.

Comments