Verified Reviewer

2.3

Update by user Sep 25, 2021

I still haven't heard anything back from Facebook, nor has the page been taken down yet. It has been a week since filing my complaint.

Original review posted by user Sep 25, 2021

After 7 months of trying to get my hacked Facebook page down, over 1500 reports of it being hacked, money being taken from friends on that page thinking it was me, and filing a police report because they got into my messages and found pictures of my drivers license.... I came here after a friend suggested it and got her hacked page down after just a few days.

I made a report here and got confirmation that the Facebook customer service got my message, yet the page is still active and is trying to scam my friends as well as adding new friends every day to try and scam people who don't know me.

This person is using my account posing as me through my old account to get money from people. I just want the page down quickly after fighting this for so long.

User's recommendation: If you unsure of the person messaging you, do not answer them. If it's someone you know but they are talking odd, call them and confirm it's them before continuing to talk through messenger. This has been a huge pain to get taken care of.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments