Verified Buyer

I have been on Facebook for over 15 years and this is the 1st time my Facebook Account been hacked! I have followed all directions in trying to retrieve my Facebook account page.

I tried to retrieve a 6 digit code to my email account which is a Yahoo account. But the site is telling me that my 6 digit code has been sent to a hotmail.com account which I do not have. I have tried other ways on Facebook to retrieve my account and now my account has been disabled because I have tried several different times to do so and wasn't successful. I do business on my page and I am able to reach out to family members across the United States through video chat and now I cannot do either one anymore because my Facebook has been hacked.

I would like for someone to contact me by email as well as by phone. I can show proof that is my Facebook page with my state ID and other proof of identification to show that is my account. My email address is: rshelton132@***.com. My phone number where I can be reached is: 980-307-****.

My fax number is: 980-875-****. Thank you!

User's recommendation: Report any issues!

Comments