Verified Reviewer

Hello, I recently got my account hacked, and I can't get back into the account. I have sent me ID many times as well as changed everything like the password and the email.

But I still can't get in because I need the two-factor authentication. I have done this several times now and no matter what direction or any link you guys give me, it's the two-factor authentication still holding me back from actually entering the account. I don't have access to the authentication app and there is no choice for me to put in my phone number to get an SMS text message. Is there a way you night be able to temporarily turn it off.

Or text me an authentication number. I use Facebook for my job, so to me, it's very important I get this back. Please help me out here.

Any link I get sent will not work i can promise you that. i have tried them all.

Preferred solution: my account back/ two-factor authentication turned off so i can get into my account. or phone message to be able to log in.

Comments