Verified Reviewer

Hello,

My account is set to be disabled in 7 days. I have been trying for 3 weeks to download my information using the link provided, but I keep getting an error message.

Please, please help me with this as all of my pictures with my late husband and my son are on there and they cannot be recovered.

If I lose my account after all of the years with no issues and now a few issues during a difficult time, then so be it. But please do not take my photos. We had to move twice in a year and many of our photos have been lost and this is all I have of them.

I have requested a review, and I truly feel that if it were reviewed, it would be obvious that I have had 2 infractions that were valid, but others were reversed months later and others satire. And this infraction that I am now being disabled for - happened on August 2, 2020 - I have not been shown a copy of what was removed - the reason given was something to do with Self Harm or Suicide.

I am a nurse and have been for 17 years.

I lost my husband at the age of 33 and I have have a child with special needs - I WOULD NEVER post anything of that kind. I ran several groups and on each one, I clearly stated that suicide was never to be joked about or taken lightly.

Kindly,