Verified Buyer

My main account was hijacked and hacked 2 weeks ago and I've been unable to retrieve it.

I've used the Help Center, but Facebook did nothing about my account. I'm allergic to dogs and the hacker is trying to get my family and friends to purchase some Yorkie Puppies for $500!

This hacker was pretending to be my cousin, Jaron Brundage. The hacker is either vroom Lagos Nigeria or he was using a VPN to change his location.

I need my account, @Amythyst S. LáBeet, back. He has access to all my pictures of my children, grandchildren, and deceased family members!

I got a response from Facebook stating that the account was fine.

How is it fine, and I can't get into it because he added his email address to my account! And he blocked me out from my other accounts. He also tried to hurry up and *** into my Instagram Accounts,but I blocked him!

I need this taken care of ASAHP!

Highly Pissed Off,

Amythyst Shaunette Renée LáBeet!

(979)329-****

Email address: amy.labeet@***.com

shaune.labeet@***.com

renee.labeet@***.com

User's recommendation: Make it easier to get help!

Preferred solution: My account back!.

Comments