Verified Reviewer

1.4

unable to have access to my account i been blocked since May 2021. i been trying all options to get it back this been my account since 2009.

I done all i can do the recovery even my contact trust that i have set up and got codes from them and nothing is working for me to get my account back. i even email my ID and info to get my account back open. passwords been reset so many times nothing working . I really would like my account back..

it has all my son Taekwando photos have second account touraments photos of him in it . c too .

User's recommendation: i would suggest opening a second account and be connect to each other on it.

Preferred solution: my facebook account back all my pics i am not a scammer or fake account .

Facebook Pros: Love it when we can connect to others and share news.

Facebook Cons: Get locked out for no reason, Unable to reset password even after veriftying contact trust, Not checking before blocking person account - is for real, Always acceptting scammers even when reported.

Comments

#2044065

no one reach out to me or call me .. i reall want my old facebook account back i hate starting all over period.

lost all my friends and my game playrers.. i never saved a list so i can get them all back . I am so disappointed and been depress cause o fit Facebook sucks not having a customer serve or a phone that that they dont answer.. But they sure can keep scammers when its reported and some how they get away with it ..

but when its a real person its a joke ! we get punished for it not them !

#2044063

no one reach out to me or call me .. i reall want my old facebook account back i harte starting all over period.

lost all my friends and my game playrers.. i never saved a list so i can ge them all back .

Facebook Reviews