Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I had a technical problem that I am needing assistance or help on. I lost my phone and my partner and I decided to go get a new phone for myself while also creating a new wireless account jointly for us.

Previously, I was using the third party Straight Talk. When setting up our account, they informed us it would be easier when setting up my account that I get a new phone number and not port over my number I had through straight talk. So I got a new phone and new number. At home when updating all my accounts and digital records, I was unable to log into Facebook because the two-factor authentication verification code was being sent to my old number which has been deactivated and no longer in use.

I was able to reset my password, but unable to get access Into my account. Both my Spotify and Instagram are linked to my Facebook account and at first I was unable to gain access but later was able to reset via email and gain access into both account profiles. With Facebook, it won't allow me to gain access with my email and is wanting the verification code to a number that is no longer activated. I have provided digital forms to prove my identity and I get email responses from the support saying they could not be accepted and that they need a valid ID.

I would appreciate some help to get access into my account as it has photos as well as ways of contact to family and friends around the world. Furthermore, I can send attachments of documents as proof of my efforts and complications.

Preferred solution: I would just like to get access into my account please.

Facebook Pros: Important for me to contact with my family, Talk to anybody.

Facebook Cons: Cant get through to customer service, No customer service line, I cannot login to my account, Too many restrictions.

Location: 4044 Ella Avenue, Great Falls, MT 59405