Verified Reviewer

Hi, On Friday, July 23 I received a notification that my account had been accessed or an attempt was made by a different device. I was advised my account was locked for security reasons and was required to change my password.

I completed the change and received a 6 digit code on my cell phone to verify my account. When this was completed I attempted to log-in again. I was then notified to enter a 6 digit code from my security generator or 3rd party code generator.

I have not registered for any 3rd party code generator and have no way to access one.

I did not receive any further notifications via cell phone or email.

Every attempt to log-in does not work. I am prompted to enter the 6 digit code generator each time, of which I don't have.

I submitted a copy of my driver's licence for account verification, but have not heard anything back since Friday, July 23.

I need help logging in and changing my security access to both facebook and Messenger.

Preferred solution: Access to my account.

Comments