Verified Reviewer

On June 16th I was notified by FB security that someone had accessed my account from an different location however FB security secured my account. I was hacked however have not been able to recover my account.

I did manage to change my password however the hacker somehow put in place the need for a 6 digit code from a code generator. The code must be going to the hackers email or phone number. My email account bgkgx3@***.com has been the same since I opened my FB account in approximately 2009. This is my 3rd attempt at trying to recover my account in this manner however have had no feedback from FB.

My account name is Bob Graham however my legal name is Robert Graham. I have two businesses attached to the account, Pueblo Chiropractic Center and Pueblos Best Carpet and Air Duct Cleaning. My FB account documents my boys growing up and has so many special memories. I really would like to recover my original account.

Can you please help. I would be more than happy to answer specific questions about my account to help verify my identity.

I will also send a copy of my passport. Thanks Bob Graham

Preferred solution: Recover a hacked account.

Facebook Pros: Stay in touch with family and friends.

Facebook Cons: Difficult to communicate with fb.

Comments