Verified Reviewer

I have been trying for weeks to reset my password. The texting option doesn't work the email option doesn't work neither does the option where three people get codes and I entered those, I reset my password it didn't work.

Then I repeated that same process and it told me to slow down to avoid having my account be restricted. I spoke with somebody in some sort of supposed Facebook support role and they said that I can't delete my account because there are too many phone numbers associated with it. Those phone numbers are all my phone numbers. I had to change my phone number countless times thanks to Facebook allowing slanderous defaming posts on my business page.

All five of the numbers associated with my account were at one point phone number. The only phone number that is still valid is 603-892-****. The first phone number that was associated with the account was 603521-**** and then there were others in between.

I need to reset my password so I can delete the account because I am being harassed and tormented relentlessly on Facebook every single day by the same person operating under new fake accounts she creates every day.

The email associated with my account is nicole209@***.com

There is a pending criminal defamation case against the person behind these fake accounts. I would love to send you the disgusting things she posted under her 20 different accounts but no place to upload docs

User's recommendation: Don't open a Facebook account.

Comments