Verified Reviewer

1.8

Facebook restricted my account just for expressing my anger at Russia. The Ukraine war is a total outrage.

Facebook should make allowances for expressing anger, such as saying their army should be bombed. I didn't say that NATO should bomb them. And unfortunately Putin has threatened us with nuclear weapons. Concerned people are going to get passionate and make suggestions about strategy.

Such comments should not be restricted. Facebook should not restrict people like me who have important news to share on important issues. And Facebook refuses to review their restriction on me, and they use the excuse of covid, even though computer work can be done at home. If Facebook refuses to hear appeals or complaints about account restrictions and their unfair charges of violating community standards, then they should not make such restrictions.

And the refusal of Facebook to make any possible customer service help available is also extremely unfair. Facebook has a monopoly on effective communication on social media; I wish there were other companies around; this monopoly is also very unfair.

User's recommendation: If you are restricted, complain as much as you can.

Product or Service Mentioned: Facebook Customer Care.

Preferred solution: remove restrictions on my account..

Facebook Pros: Being able to communicate with others around the world.

Facebook Cons: Account has been blocked by facebook without no issue.

Comments