Verified Reviewer

I commented to a post and they are allowed to say Im a sick o and I have dementia and o cant respond back to these nasty people. You talk me off when I disputed something that was true.

Im sick of your unfairness in letting their Trump followers use abusive language on me, by calling me a sicko and I have dementia. That acceptable, its no wonder why their making an issues of what is being said because that is worse than one swear. Im sorry but Im taking this further Im calling my senator because if I disagree with these people and they attack my mental Heath Id acceptable to you but o use the word *** at someone back is not acceptable. Im calling my state representative and I hope thru bring Zuckenberg back into a congressional hearing.

What they say is more harm then a swear word. You are so out of line here its pathetic.

User's recommendation: My recommendation to you is to remove them as well, you much me Trump sympathizers and the ones that follower him are so nasty it sickens me.

Facebook Cons: Anybody can add any posts on someone without credibility.

Comments