Called the number, no phone support,

I would like my marketplace to be restored as I have down nothing wrong. I was trying to help a friend, and I am now banned from Marketplace.

I feel this is I just treatment and would hope that this can be resolved in an amicable manner please. I don't have 100 symbols in reference to this problem but would surely appreciate it being resolved.

Much appreciated

And also, Facebook is now writing to me in Spanish, I wish I understood Spanish, but alas, I do not so I can kindly asking you write in English for all future correspondence. It says I need 100 symbols for this to go thru, so I am trying my best to do that. I am upset, because most of my peers use Facebook to communicate and I have always respected Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg, as I am a member of his tribe.

I hope this issue is resolved and I can go on as usual on Facebook, and I feel very sad this has happened and once again, I hope is can be resolved. I really don't know what else to say.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Good marketing availability.

Facebook Cons: No contact customer service phone number, No contact customer service live support.

Comments