Verified Reviewer

I had to create a new account because facebooks community standards are sorted through a computer and take things out of context and dont provide a human or any sort of trial to prove your innocence. I have been put in facebook jail 5 times.

The last two having lasted 30 days. I have mental illness and use facebook to reach out for help when I am unable to send out a personal request for it. I use the memes to laugh. I use the community to not feel so alone during a pandemic.

And have been stripped of my freedom of speech because a robot had some specific word flagged that was viewed out of context. I just made a new account three days ago which has now been restricted. Only there is no notification explaining why. There is no button to click to say learn more.

I truly feel Facebook has a personal bias against me.

They discriminate against anyone that speaks against there specific suggested topics, block accounts for unjust purposes and have no place to defend ourselves, they strip away any chance of contact from family and friends during a pandemic, but allow sex trafficking rings, cyber bullys, snuff films, and horrible horrible *** to be distributed and shared globally. I am truly disgusted with Facebook.

User's recommendation: Hire people.

Location: Wilsonville, Oregon