Verified Reviewer

I made a comment in a room recently using the term "white" to refer to a Caucasian person, and I was blocked/banned from Facebook. I was not given an opportunity to explain my comment.

I would like to know if you actually think that I violated Community Standards by referring to a white person as white, and I also like to understand how you are using COVID as an excuse to refuse to explain why you are banning some speech. I don't really want to have to take this to the ACLU, but I will if that is what it takes for me to refer to a white person as white. I am a white person.

I would not find it offensive if someone referred to me as white, because that's what I am. Also I don't find your Pissed Consumer Terms of Service amusing, and I'm pretty damn sure the ACLU won't either.

User's recommendation: Don't use the word white, I guess.

Preferred solution: Apology.