Verified Reviewer

As usual, Big Tech has shown that they get to decide if anyone else is allowed to speak or not.

There are zero restrictions listed against my account, and no official bans, but Im unable to react, comment or post anything at all from my account. This happened suddenly, and for no reason whatsoever.

I had not violated any of the community guidelines at all. This has been happening for a week, now.

I cannot even access the pages supposedly available to help in situations such as these. The pages are unreachable. My emails go unanswered, and my call to Facebook was useless.

The automated system booted me.

I cant even make another account, because that is against their policy. Any attempt is met with a pop up message that I am unable to create an account.

This is flat out censorship. Again, I broke no rules and violated none of their community standards. One minute, my account was normal, and the next, I am met with a pop-up stating To prevent misuse, your account has been temporarily restricted.

Please try again later.

There is nothing I can do.

I'm one little voice lost beneath the roar of big tech. For whatever reason, Facebook has decided that I'm no longer allowed to chat with my friends or family though their platform, and I cant do anything to fight back.

User's recommendation: Get used to it. You’re probably next.

Preferred solution: I’d at least like to get a reason as to WHY my account has been shadow restricted, and at least a date as to when or if I’d ever be able to use my account normally again. I won’t hold my breath, though. .

Comments