Verified Reviewer

my facebook account is (Elle orinatal)

i added my new email add in my facebook its richlupoz08@***.com but i forgot to removed my old email that was alexalatoreno@***.com because i no longer access that email.. then when i open my gmail messages..

i accidentally click the secure my account.. that was the biggest mistake that i made.. that happens to lock my fb account .. so when i click to get started..

it says send a code to an email if that fb is belongs to me.. but that email adds that resgister there, was my old email add its alexalatoreno@***.com .. i have no longer access that email.. what am i gonna do..

i cant open my fb account right now.. i cant sent chat messages for my love and friends because of my locked account.. pls help me. unlocked my facebook account as soon as possible..

please.. send me a messages after you read it.. pleasw..

and thanks.. i hope you response me as soon as possible.

Location: Imus, Calabarzon