Verified Reviewer

My name is Kaitlin Gilliam &;; my Facebook account had been locked for some reason & whenever I try to unlock it it sends a text message code to a phone number that I don't have anymore. & If I click on "show other options" it just takes .e right back to the same page of trying to send me a code.

I don't know how else to get.my account unlocked & this is the only way that I could find to contact Facebook. I could maybe send a picture of some sort of identification to Facebook to have it unlocked. My birth certificate or something. I don't have an actual ID but I do have my Birth certificate & I read somewhere where that would be an accepted option but I couldn't find where to do it at.

This Facebook account is the same account I have had ever since I made one years ago when I was a child. It has everything on it, all of my pictures & everything. I really need it unlocked.

Please help me. I

Preferred solution: My account unlocked.

Comments