Verified Reviewer

1.2

I purchase two pair of fleece lined pants as gifts and when I received them the sizing was incredibly off. I even ordered next size up to be on the safe side.

I reached out to the company HUIPPOSHOP and followed the instructions for request for a refund. I got back an email saying they would give me $12.23 CR on a $40.78 order. I stated that was unacceptable and I wanted to return the items as their sizing was way off. This company is doing nothing but stealing consumers money.

When items do not fit there is NO reason not to take them back. I am so disappointed that FB has these kinds of companies advertising on their site and taking consumers for their hard earned money.

I will do my best to let others know of this company and Not to use them. My bank has been notified as well.

User's recommendation: BE AWARE OF ADVERTISEMENTS ON FB.

Comments