Verified Reviewer

Today a friend suggested a link - thru messenger. name came up: Sheri.Jones / Government for information about government grant home and heath care grants.

I was asked for a pic id (my husband's driver's license was uploaded). Upon answering all of the questions, they wanted a $500 deliver fee for my "free" grant money. I then replied "CANCEL THIS I WILL NOT PAY ANY $500 DEL. FEE".

And after that FB closed out. I cannot log back in. When I try to reset my password it wants to send to an email that is not associated with my account - it seems they may have changed my passwords, emails and logins and phone #'s etc. I need FACEBOOK to do something to help me get into my account and change it and make it secure and/or DELETE my facebook account so I can make a newer, safer one.

Can someone please help me. my name is Karen Weaver and I can provide my FC info etc. my # is 251-408-****. My work # is 251-433-****.

Thank you so much. My email is: kweaver@***.net None of help links are helping me.

User's recommendation: SCAM RE: GRANT $.

Preferred solution: fraud ALERT/ LOCKED OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. SOMEONE ELSE USING MY LOG IN/PASSWORDS AND CHANGED EVERYTHING - I CANNOT GAIN ACCESS. AFRAID PERSONAL INFO COMPROMISED.

Comments