Verified Reviewer

I am requesting assistance in getting my Facebook group (ATLanta Besties) reenabled. The group was disabled over a month ago in the middle of the night.

Before I or any other admin could request a review with a written appeal, the group status changed to say Your group is being reviewed on its own. This happened over a month ago and there has still been no resolution. The group has not had any flagged or removed content in the last few months. The last piece of content to be removed was a post that was in the group for over a year.

We have been working hard to monitor all group activity and ensure the community guidelines have been followed.

So I am unsure of why the group was disabled.

This group has helped many women in our area who are new and/or experiencing tough times. Our mission and goal has been to provide mental and emotional support as a community, which we have been doing. This group has provided a safe place for women with social anxiety and depression for over a year.

I am prepared to submit statements from members of the group that rely on and benefit from the group.

All I ask is that Facebook please allow us to come back together.

S/N: Posts in the group have to be approve before they are posted.

There are no bots or auto posts in the group. Facebook marks content (like viral videos) that are shared to a group as spam which is unfair.

Preferred solution: I would like my group to be reinstated .

Comments