Verified Reviewer

Someone is using my name, Gmail ID, Yahoo ID, and Facebook. All Facebook notifications

are delivered to my Gmail account. I tried changing the settings on my Facebook page, my Gmail, and Yahoo accounts, but the person change all my settings back. This person (s) has

open accounts and paying bills through my Gmail and sending money through Xoom.

on my Facebook account.

I have taken screenshots showing that my Facebook and Google login has been compromise. I have screenshots showing: 1) FB someone tried to log into your account with an ID Number. 2) When I tried to forward the message, it comes back as mailer-daemon@***.com.

3) Unsubscribe comes back undelivered because all the emails are fake. Example - gmail.com, yahoo.com, yandex.ee, org. ok, yandex.ru, etc... 4) Suspicious app was blocked from accessing my account - chazz202045@***.com >> Unrecognized device, time, and location Near Dublin, Ireland 53.208.135.199 (IP Address)

5) Showing that my password has been change for Facebook (FB)

6) Also using Confidential mode to set expiration expires in 1 week, Required Passcode: No SMS pass core or SMS pass code (use both).

My accounts for Google: chazz202045@***.com and vickie9offor@***.com

My Facebook account: voffor2005@***.com

I have records how many times I have changed my passwords and he is still able to *** into my

accounts. But I think he got it off my iPhone which has my IME No. I have taking all my information.

off my cell such as my email accounts, my personal information, I have log off my iCloud account.

(voffor2005@***.com) and used the 2-step Security to login all my accounts. But I realize

last week Friday (April 30, 2021) his still able to access my accounts and cell phone. He logged.

in and deleted all my documents from my cell.

I suspect that the persons using my account is my ex-husband and his girlfriend. The reason is because of the phone numbers, some of the emails that is being used, and names.

Me ex-husband names he goes by; Okechukwu Charles Offor, Charles Offor, OCO, etc.

His girlfriend or new wife not sure goes by; Briana Yvette Neal, Briana Offor, Yvette Neal, Yvette Offor, etc. Also, I have filed a police report against my ex-husband and girlfriend.

Vickie Offor

User's recommendation: Be careful who you trust.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Facebook Pros: Finding a person or company, Family my friend my memories, Hackers.

Facebook Cons: Facebook can be hacked and email as well.

Location: Austin, Texas