Verified Reviewer

2.6

Original review updated by user May 06, 2022

While exploring how to set up ads on Facebook, Facebook artificial intelligence not only rejected my ad after I paid for it for a few days, but it also restricted me from making future ads. What is more, while also looking into doing ads on Instagram, I realize that my Instagram account has been wrongly deactivated Literally for no reason.

I went over the terms of service with my lawyer and I am in violation of nothing. I have reached out to multiple IG email addresses, as well as filled out various forms to dispute the deactivation, as well as sent various emails to Instagram all with zero replies.

So now I have no access to my Instagram account and I am barred from making ads on Facebook And there is literally no way to chat or speak with an actual human being about this issue. This is probably the worst customer service in the world in terms of the ratio from gross revenue to satisfied customer complaints.

User's recommendation: Either avoid Instagram and Facebook, or have duplicate accounts for everything that you post because if you ever get deactivated or hacked… Good luck getting help in the recovery of your account.

Preferred solution: I would like to have the restriction to my Facebook ad account removed since I did not violate any terms of service. I also would like to have my Instagram account reactivated, since it was wrongly deactivated… I did not violate any terms of service.

Facebook Pros: Business outreach and community outreach.

Facebook Cons: Virtually no customer support with an actual human.

Comments